On Aug. 30, 88% of class day parking is unaffected. For the remaining 12%, action is required.
If you must clear your parking area before your class day ends, check out alternative ways to get to campus,
or use your A&M permit to park for free in Fan Field, which has enhanced shuttle service for this game.
Football Thursday home