Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. is an engineering firm contracted by Transportation Services to provide the following:
- Evaluate and prioritize surface parking areas and rank in order of priority for reconstruction or maintenance.
- Produce preliminary options and probable construction costs of each lot in order to provide a basis for budgeting future construction.
- Produce construction documents based on initial investigation and soil reports, and create an annual maintenance program to help extend the life of the parking areas.
- Assess the five parking garages on campus to document the existing general condition of the facility identifying both well performing or deficient items.
- Generate a plate of the necessary maintenance work for each garage and the probable cost for each garage
Email Clint Willis at
Click on Future Projects or a year below for more details.