Transportation Services is pleased to offer two updated RV hookup facilities:
- E.D. Olsen Park located on Olsen Blvd. by Olsen Field, Reed Arena
and the Student Recreation Center
- Penberthy Park located on Penberthy Blvd. by the Tennis Complex
and Reed Arena
Recreational vehicles parked in the designated RV parking areas are required to
display an RV parking permit which is obtained from the Transportation Services
office. TAMU parking permits intended for passenger vehicles are not acceptable.
Recreational vehicles may not be stored on campus while they are not in use. Permits
for both vehicles must be purchased for recreational vehicles that are pulled by
a passenger vehicle.
Transportation Services is happy to take your reservations Monday through Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm. You may contact us at 979.862.2551.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Cancellations must be
made at least 24 hours in advance to be eligible for a refund.
E.D. Olsen Park
During football season, Transportation Services offers additional RV Parking in lot 50. Space is limited.
- Near Zachary bldg & Bonfire Memorial
- Entrance off University Drive
- Lot open at 6:30 pm the day before the game (Access will be denied prior to 6:30 pm) through 2 pm Sunday
- Permits available ONLINE ONLY (permits are non-refundable) until midnight Thursday before the game.
After online deadline, call 979.862.2551 to check availablility.
The cost includes an additional parking permit for a tow vehicle.
The permit owner should be the one using the RV space at least 2/3 of the season. While we recognize you might occasionally not be able to attend a game, the permit owner must be the majority user. Paid visitor parking is available in Lot 50 or Lot 51 for $10. Visitors may park in areas not designated for RVs. The 12th Man Express Shuttle will operate on gameday 3 hours pre game and 1 hour post game. This shuttle picks up on Polo Road between Lots 50 and 51 dropping off in the Trigon.
Lot 50 Map
RV Lot 50 Price Per Game