- Borrow A Bike is a free program for those that need the use of a bike for a short period of time. If you borrow a bike today, it is due back by 10:00 a.m. the next morning. If you borrow a bike on Friday, it's not due until the following Monday! Customers may borrow a bike 30 times per year.
- The program uses the MaroonBikes since they are designed with durability in mind so the fleet is 100% MaroonBikes.
- The program is free to anyone employed by or currently enrolled at Texas A&M University.
- The Borrow a Bike program is a basic form of bike share. We ask the Aggie community members that use the program to be conscious about bringing back the bike when you are finished using it so it is available to another Aggie that may need a bike.
- Simply stop by our Customer Assistance Center located in 108 Koldus and sign in to borrow a bike and return it to the same location when you are done.
Read about Laura's experience