Night & Weekend Parking
Night and weekend parking is available 5 pm to 6 am for valid permit holders in unrestricted/unnumbered spaces in most lots except lots 30, 40, 72, 99 and 122.
Night and weekend parking at West Campus Garage begins at 4pm.
No permit is required in unrestricted or plain marked spaces on Saturday, Sunday, or days when the University is officially closed.
Exceptions include Lot 30, 40, 72, 99, 122, the golf lot, special event parking and athletic events. Notifications are posted at the entrance to the lot(s) affected during these events.
The night privilege hours are strictly enforced. Parking Permits are required during the hours that night privileges are in effect.
Night/weekend privileges do NOT extend to areas such as (please review
Night & Weekend Parking Map for all-inclusive details):
- Handicap parking spaces, access aisles and ramps
- Numbered spaces
- Timed parking spaces
- University business or service spaces
- Marked "No Parking" or Fire Zones
- Lot 30, 40, 72, 99 and 122
- Loading zones or loading docks
- Lot 27 - Beutel Health Center
- Lot 34 south of Duncan Dining Hall
- Lot 41 Presidential Library and Museum
- Golf Lot until after 10:00 pm
- Lot 100 between 2 am and 5 am
- Motorcycles must park in designated motorcycle spaces only
Unauthorized vehicles parked in the above referenced areas may be cited or relocated at the owner's expense.