Frequently Asked Questions for Citations
How can I view citation photos?
- Under the Parking tab click Pay Parking Ticket.
- Enter the citation number and click Submit.
- Click the camera icon near the Status section.
- The photos associated with the citation will be displayed on the following page.
How do I appeal a citation?
- Log into My Account
How do I log in?
- Click on the Appeal link to the right of the citation on your account. If you do not see the citation listed, continue to step 3. If it is listed skip to step 7.
- Click the Citations tab at the top of the page.
- Select Search Citation from the dropdown menu.
- Type the citation number and click Submit.
- Click Appeal under the Appeal Action column.
- Click the Appeal Citation button at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the steps to appeal the citation.
NOTE: It is advised to type your appeal in a word document and copy and paste it into the appeal reason box to avoid the system timeout after 15 minutes.
What is the appeals process?
What are the citation rates?
Citation rates and info