FUN (enjoyable; amusing) + RUN (a distance covered by or as if by running) =
FUN RUN (an amusing distance enjoyably covered as if by running)
Fun Runs are the answer to:
- raising benefit money
- bonding with friends
- getting a good aerobic exercise, and
- campus sightseeing while fleet of foot!
If your organization is looking for a good SAFE distance for a stimulating fun run,
then the Aggieland campus is the place! We offer several different standard running configurations, from 1.5 to 3.0 miles in length.
Special routes may be accommodated upon request based upon other events scheduled for the day.
- Choose a route. Route Descriptions and Maps
- Select the month. Fun Run Calendar
- Contact Transportation Services Special Events at 979.862.7943 to check the availability of your preferred date
and schedule an appointment to begin the required paperwork. Fun runs are not available Monday through Friday.
Fun runs are available on non-holiday and non-home football game weekends.
Transportation Services reserves the right to deny requests for days when large special events have been scheduled.
- Complete required forms, obtain signatures
- Schedule an appointment with Transportation Services Special Events at 979.862.7943.
While here at Polo Rd. Building, Suite 350,
we will review your paperwork and arrange for payment of the $120 Fun Run Fee from your departmental account number.
The $120 fee covers all necessary cones, barricades, traffic vests, sign paddles and enforcement support to ensure the safety of your participants.
Failure to return any loaned equipment will result in fines to compensate for that loss.
Our staff at Special Events will assist you with the paperwork and be available for any questions you encounter along the way.
We endeavor to get all the paperwork done and Run Day people in place so that your group can ENJOY your Fun Run event!
Call 979.862.7943, or come by Polo Rd. Building, Suite 350 if you have any questions.